Wacky Weeky 20/09/09

Mental Buga

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,098
Thank you to everyone that came, that was so much fun


Big thank you to IGreen co-host extreme and for making british bulldog so much fun


Please post up your screenies
​
 
Last edited:
CMIKIlLLFunserver.png


Cmi Killing in ze last part of ze event.

A HUGE THANKS FROM MOBILIZE TO MENTAL BUGA AND IGREEN
(though I never got my doughnut)
 
Last edited:
Was lots of fun. Thanks a bunch iGreen for taking me away from DoW2 and joining the event. Thanks the both of you for hosting. Probably going to be there next week if I can.
 
And as always here is a video:

[ame=http://www.xfire.com/video/145239/]
145239-4.jpg
[/ame]

As buga requested: No sounds.
 
Probably going to be there next week if I can.

Probably, PROBABLY?
I'm going to drag you to WW, even if it involves stealing your sugar cookies.
And i promise we'll use our plans for Gravelpit. :)

A MASSIVE thank-you to Mental Buga for hosting the event, but also a big thank-you to everyone that came along and making the event a great one!
 
Huge thanks to Buga and iGreen. That was a whole lot of fun, and a very unique way to play TF2. Schoolyard games are always fun ;)

Some pictures.

Oh the humanity!


Red rover, red rover, send the red team over ;)


Our team's EC, flying high ^_^


My first death during the tennis portion.


I just thought my sentry looked menacing with The Joker clapping behind it ^_^
 
Great event, Mental Buga and iGreen! And thank you for hosting it on a Euro friendly time! (which was probably the point but whatev. )
 
Some very bloody screenshots :thumbup:

tf2-20090920-210009.png

tf2-20090920-210009a.png

tf2-20090920-210011b.png

tf2-20090920-210011.png

tf2-20090920-210011c.png
 
Last edited:
Probably, PROBABLY?
I'm going to drag you to WW, even if it involves stealing your sugar cookies.
And i promise we'll use our plans for Gravelpit. :)

A MASSIVE thank-you to Mental Buga for hosting the event, but also a big thank-you to everyone that came along and making the event a great one!

Hey? HAY! Where's my doughnut?!
 
Yup, any eGO member can attend. Just show up at the advertised time for the event and join in the fun!
 
Back
Top