Darkest Hour

Verizon

I made one post
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
10
Hey Guys,

So playing a mod from the Red Orchestra game called "Darkest Hour" and i have to say ultimate realism, Makes Dod look rather hmm I guess childish. Anyone else into RO? i would like to know I think this is probably one of the best looking games I have seen that really brings in the real affects of WWII,

You gotta look into it, I never seen the location of where "operation Market Garden" look so freaking exact. i give it a huge 9/10.

But like i said i was just wanting to see who else out there might play it, and if you don't its worth looking into if your really into WWII games.
 
I have it, but have not been playing it alot recently. Hit me up anytime you want to play.

If anyone wants to play it's a very fun game. Very realistic and also the tank maps are a blast.
 
OMG! if we could get a huge tank war going on that would be epic haha,

I do recommend checking out.

If it were to gain popularity, I would really like to invest in maybe getting a server since alot of them are so spread out and partly in Europe.

I really like it because I like to take the extra time and get the maps and really invest time into looking them over and studying my plan of action. its totally beneficial as well. since the maps are so huge there is so many exchange fire lanes you have to be aware of because your likley to run thur one and take enemy fire as well as friendly.

And since the new achievement system was added it makes me want to play more!

Don't worry won't stray away from DoD ;)
 
if your going to talk about a random game can we please keep it in the random misc game talk :) in here
 
I hate it tbh, cause theres no crosshair, im fine on Killing Floor, but RO have implemented it badly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top