What tactic do you use when you play?

1) start out as soldier to have a decent chance of assessing the situation

2) using microphone, figure out who's doing what, what's been done, and who's doing it to your team.

3) change to the appropriate class to counter the above or enhance above, if appropriate.

4) above all, use that mic and include your teammates. If others aren't communicating or including you in the discussions, then probably leave the server or grab some jarate and start chucking it at random enemies.


That's what I do. Your mileage and tactics will no-doubt vary, but after doing this for over 9 years, I can say if you can be flexible and want to work with your team, this is a good general way to get the ball rolling and possibly help start a rally if you are just joining.

peace!
 
Heh, I'm pretty sure everyone knows me if you have played on 2-fort Instant Spawn or gone to any of the events.. I usually duo with Coupon King as Heavy Medic. Me being the medic, King being the heavy. I suppose we are Offensive/Defensive. We defend(as people LOVE to call camping) our sewers, but we will push to their sewers and up into their base if needed.
 
It's even safer to jump into the water and then just FAN jump back out. Personally I think FAN jumping is a pile of crap that unbalanced 2fort, but whatever.

2Fort was unbalanced to begin with.

Actually, it's balances it a bit more because it makes base penetration a lot easier, which 2Fort really needs.
 
1) start out as soldier to have a decent chance of assessing the situation

2) using microphone, figure out who's doing what, what's been done, and who's doing it to your team.

3) change to the appropriate class to counter the above or enhance above, if appropriate.

4) above all, use that mic and include your teammates. If others aren't communicating or including you in the discussions, then probably leave the server or grab some jarate and start chucking it at random enemies.


That's what I do. Your mileage and tactics will no-doubt vary, but after doing this for over 9 years, I can say if you can be flexible and want to work with your team, this is a good general way to get the ball rolling and possibly help start a rally if you are just joining.

peace!


"Your a wizard harry."
 
All depends on what class I am. If it's pyro then the word Kamikazi would be accurate, but if I'm a spy then you may never see me.
 
I like playing all ways, but I'm at my best when I'm digging myself into defense as an engineer.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top