B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Oct 26, 2007 #2 good deal... wheres your tag tho???
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Oct 26, 2007 #3 WOW! thats a sexy kill to death ya got there
-=KA=- Lifter Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 957 Oct 26, 2007 #4 [quote1193440968=Blindsfell] good deal... wheres your tag tho??? [/quote1193440968] He never joined up.
[quote1193440968=Blindsfell] good deal... wheres your tag tho??? [/quote1193440968] He never joined up.
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Oct 26, 2007 #5 objectives are real high for so many people in! you got game bro!
S sugafree EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 1,427 Oct 26, 2007 #6 mein kamphy can do that daily
S stagofdoom Poster Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 164 Oct 26, 2007 #7 wow I wish I had the time to do that
A Angrytony Rookie Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 35 Oct 26, 2007 #8 whats the default map time? 500 minutes?
sharpshooter [JONES] Rookie Joined Oct 12, 2007 Messages 39 Oct 26, 2007 #9 if i ever got that score u know that i would be haking!!!! LOL
Z Zeitgeist Active Member Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 304 Oct 26, 2007 #10 its the easiest thing to get a score like that on strand =/...im not saying it doesnt take skill to do that, but strand is one of the easiest maps to get high kpds.
its the easiest thing to get a score like that on strand =/...im not saying it doesnt take skill to do that, but strand is one of the easiest maps to get high kpds.
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Oct 27, 2007 #11 Nice score man! I would like to see kamphy and you go at it in a map sometime. It would be epic
M M3dley Famous Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 467 Oct 27, 2007 #12 wow, nice score man. great K/D ratio as well as a awesome capture point score!
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Oct 27, 2007 #13 Lol, if you were indeed using the thompson the whole time, then nice job.
E Evil Betty[JONES] Rookie Joined Oct 12, 2007 Messages 76 Oct 27, 2007 #14 Yeah, no offense or anything but that isn't even a 2:1. If I had enough time I could have that score np.
Yeah, no offense or anything but that isn't even a 2:1. If I had enough time I could have that score np.
S sTeWiE [JONES] Poster Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 132 Oct 27, 2007 #15 I wish I had rediculous amounts of time to waste, gj though
P Peregrin Rookie Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 84 Oct 28, 2007 #16 bah, 500+ kills?! Geez man, how long were you playing for?
H Heimlich[Jones] Poster Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 215 Oct 29, 2007 #17 i wish i had time for that =(
T The Saint of SB Rookie Joined Jul 13, 2007 Messages 72 Oct 29, 2007 #18 You should probably go to sleep every now and again. Nice caps though. But yeah... the k/d was only 1.6... I've been much higher than that on Strand.and kalt.and ava.
You should probably go to sleep every now and again. Nice caps though. But yeah... the k/d was only 1.6... I've been much higher than that on Strand.and kalt.and ava.
J Jakemac Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2006 Messages 2,096 Oct 29, 2007 #20 Great job! I used to do that. Lost the time to sit.