Rate and comment on these pics I took :D

ARMED

Poster
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
127
I took these while playing Flight Simulator X :D

fsx2007102723294031pr4.jpg

Bombardier CRJ00 on final at Princess Juliana International. Note the 747-400 waiting.

fsx2007102723092145sr0.jpg

Boing 757-200 in the American Airlines livery at LAX on runway 24L. I like this picture because it shows a nice sunset with a couple clouds :D

fsx2007102723112930ug4.jpg

Again, the AA 757-200 except I took off and you can see the fancy lighting on the runway at LAX :P

fsx2007102723500750qa4.jpg

Airbus A340-600 in the Lufthansa livery :)

fsx2007102723505293lu0.jpg

Climbing up at a 40 degree angle O_O

fsx2007102723490938oi1.jpg

Look how bootleg Downtown, LA looks!

fsx2007102723575961ml6.jpg

Note the contrails :D

That's pretty much it. Feel free to post your own if you have some.
 
looks fun is that mircosoft flying or sonething like that? Amazing pic though,
Eire.32
 
I have FSX too! I love the game. Since I just got my new computer I can play everything on High and Ultra. Looks amazing. Do you do the multilayer flying at all?
 
so is the game just flying around/ completing objectives/ what?
looks pretty cool...better than some of my plane games that ive played
 
Like the pictures! I stopt playing those games, since my PC can not always handle them, lol.. But once i got a new PC i will start again, that's for sure!
 
[quote1193596124= ProBowl24{RD}]
so is the game just flying around/ completing objectives/ what?
looks pretty cool...better than some of my plane games that ive played
[/quote1193596124]


Well there are missions. There is this helicopter one for example where you have to fly from one airport in japan to its main airport, pick up a passenger, transfer him downtown to the higest building and land on the roof and then transport someone back from the building to the airport. There are also ones like where you have to land a 747 in the worst conditions possible (Hurricane + Ice + major crosswind etc.). Which is like the last level and its extremely difficult. There are also red bull air races which you can do where its like airplane racing, SUPER FUN! And then there is the usual free fligh where you can spawn at any airport in the world and fly anywhere!
 
Looks and sounds pretty fun, may have to pick it up when I upgrade my PC. My system right now is only able to run DoD at mid settings so yeah it sucks. :p
 
well microsoft is getting better at this, cause 2000 compared to this looks awful, i like the last pic nice take off
 
Ill take some scrennies right now with my settings and you guys can take a look at some other features.
 
Just took this one for ya tonight.

fsxlz1.jpg


Default skins, I haven't uploaded the dreamliner I bought the other day yet but here is a 747 post takeoff out of Princess Juliana Int. In the background storms are starting up with a perfect sunset setting the tone.
 
9.5/10 cause of the ugly 747 livery IMO

How did you get that black box around?
 
just a simple stroke tool in photoshop.

haha yea I haven't downloaded any of the livery's for boing's yet cause I just haven't had the time from getting my new computer.
 
Back
Top