Well my last thread was closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

[PLC][Ib] NavyF350

I made one post
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
4
Seeing as this server does not abide by US or Canadian law regarding Free speech (an "unlocked" public server constitutes a public forum).

While I understand and can appreciate some of the rules you have outlined, clearly these servers overly admined and overly censored.

EGO was the only server I played on that I don't hold admin on, but seeing as I am not going to receive an apology for what I felt was an unwarranted action by a over zealous admin that will no longer be true. I won't play on ego, and instead will stick to servers where the only time I have to step in is when someone is actually out of line and not just being a normal human being.

Is having a inflated ego part of being a mod and admin with edge gamers? Sure seems that way. Have fun, Socialists.
 
You are still going about this the wrong way. You should contact one of the DOD:S leadership is you have a grievance with how an admin acted toward you. Click on the leadership roster link to the left, or get in vent and find a DL/Advisor. Opening a new thread and name calling . after your previous one was closed will get you nowhere.
 
If action was taken against you in a server, you must have done something to warrant that action, if you feel you have been treated that badly, follow greggy's post and talk to leadership about it, posting this thread, like greggy has said, has not and will not help your current situation, hopefully you understand the proper procedure for this kind of thing and your problem will be solved, as for this thread, Lock please

Best wishes,

Matt With A Cat
 
You are still going about this the wrong way. You should contact one of the DOD:S leadership is you have a grievance with how an admin acted toward you. Click on the leadership roster link to the left, or get in vent and find a DL/Advisor. Opening a new thread and name calling . after your previous one was closed will get you nowhere.

I made my effort, as far as I'm concerned this is sufficent. I honestly don't care if I play on this server again. So perhaps one of the higher ups will remember I'm a nice guy (usually) and fix this problem, or leave it alone. In either case I'm already satisfied.
 
Seeing as this server does not abide by US or Canadian law regarding Free speech (an "unlocked" public server constitutes a public forum).

While I understand and can appreciate some of the rules you have outlined, clearly these servers overly admined and overly censored.

EGO was the only server I played on that I don't hold admin on, but seeing as I am not going to receive an apology for what I felt was an unwarranted action by a over zealous admin that will no longer be true. I won't play on ego, and instead will stick to servers where the only time I have to step in is when someone is actually out of line and not just being a normal human being.

Is having a inflated ego part of being a mod and admin with edge gamers? Sure seems that way. Have fun, Socialists.

The servers are private property run by a private company, eGO is a registered trademark and LLC. This means that we do not follow freedom of speech laws you have quoted.

can we please get some to lock this thread


Yes



As mentioned above, contact DoDs leadership if you had problems with admins in one of the DoDs servers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top