Confuzled (confused hehe)

xanderharrison

Active Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2009
Messages
270
I am very confused on what to pick between. I am debating on snipering ( with scout) or using the M4/AK =S I have been debating over this for AGES!!! and can decide. I think i am pretty good at both ( not perefct at all). The arguement is:
Scoutin: love getting the headshots, find it pretty good and not to bad at it, brings in LOADS of points!

M4/AK:I THINK this is my natural tallent but scouting is defianatly not far behind, fairly easy again, Good in most situations (long and close combat) but i dont seem to get as many points as scouting.

I probably get the same amout of kills/deaths as both if not slightly more as m4/AK, so just give me your thoughts and i will come to some conclusion. If you have seen me play and thinkk you know, that would be GREAT... thanks :)
 
I would say it depends on what your team needs. If you find that no one is covering the god sniper spots switch to the scout, otherwise it is always helpful to have a good rusher with an m4/ak.
 
Well if your getting more points at scout and your good at it why not use it? all im gonna say.
 
o i forgot to mention... i not that bothered about points but like to see where i at, more my kpd which i seem to get better with M4/AK but it pretty close, i just wondering which kinda more usefull/pro (if you get what i mean) =-)
 
I think i guna go M4/AK as it is better for most situations, because with scout you can get stuck in close combat with no real backup solution where as an M4/ak can still fire as far as a scout. kk thanks all
 
Now you make me confuzled even more... I think i still guna go M4/AK cuz they better in more situations and seem more pro..
 
It all depends on your playing style.
In truth, you can do fairly good with any weapon for any type of playing style... but you can do extremely well with specific weapons in specific instances. I think that's slightly obvious, but just saying.
If you're the rushing type... then I wouldn't suggest sniper, unless you know how to use it correctly. But you still wouldn't be able to have a rush that's as effective as a M4/AK rush.

I'm a very dominant M4/AK player myself... but I've trained myself recently (past month or so) with the scout. It's fairly easy to excel in quickly once you get the handle on it. But I'd also have to say the same for the UMP... Yes there's a learning curve with the UMP, as is so for every weapon.

Practice Practice Practice... I tell people that on the servers all the time... You don't just magically get good, nor do you magically stay good.
 
Depends, do you like being an assault person, or the person in the back getting all the head shots and the people who are getting hit cant even see you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top