Monster Night

Louviere

I made one post
Joined
Sep 7, 2007
Messages
24
Anyone ever have those nights where all you do is drink monster and play dod?
 
indeed kamphy...very funny...but i would if i drank monster and had an urge to stay up all nite...does that count !lol
 
[quote1193682590=Mr. Chair -RR-]
Eek. I have nights where I eat Fry and drink Morbid, but no dods.
[/quote1193682590]


WHAT?!

FRY'S CHEATING ON ME?!

Why I oughta...!
 
i dont even need monster to stay up all night
if i do though i get a massive headache and my left hand is stuck in the shape of the keys w a d shift and space bar from playin forever
 
[quote1193716458=Thor [DAM]]
[quote1193682590=Mr. Chair -RR-]
Eek. I have nights where I eat Fry and drink Morbid, but no dods.
[/quote1193682590]


WHAT?!

FRY'S CHEATING ON ME?!

Why I oughta...!
[/quote1193716458]

Uhh... I'd rather not say anything here.

As to the topic at hand, I prefer Gin and Tonic or Jack and Coke to energy drinks if I'm going to be gaming for too long
 
i agree with Fry energy drinks only do so much but the jack and coke make me feel better and i can play longer hehehe
 
Back
Top