What can an =(e)= do?

Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
51
I just wanted to make sure of what I can do as an =(e)=. If I'm the only eGO member on a server, and somebody does something that I know an eG or eGO wouldn't allow, I'll say something...but after that I can't really do anything about it right? So they really have no reason to stop until an eG or eGO comes on. Suggestions?

Azamat
 
type in "status" or "sb_status" or i know "ma_users" will show steam id's. If someone is really doing something that is unallowed and you have warned them of it and they continuelly do it again you can request a ban in our forums...post the info that the stickies say and you can get this player banned for a while or perm if they have done something bad...MAKE sure you get their steam id though
 
What probowl said. And...as blind said, join a house and add your houses leaders to your friends list. Then when you got a problem in a server, send them a message you need help "cleaning it up" and they'll do it.
 
Azamat Bagatov huh..... are you large, hairy, and comical looking? :)

As has been said, just gather the STEAM ID. Your main focus for now should be participating as much as you can, get into a house, and get yourself noticed. Enjoy the clan and the game of course too.....
 
wow, ive been an =(e)= for close to a year (i have periods of on and off and different games) and i didnt know we could do anything
 
[quote1193715749=suspect]
wow, ive been an =(e)= for close to a year (i have periods of on and off and different games) and i didnt know we could do anything
[/quote1193715749]

They'll announce it.
 
All recruits (e's), please check this out:

http://edgegamers.us/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?44262

Here is an excerpt of the great knowledge you can learn there...

Becoming An =(e)=


READ and FOLLOW these simple rules in the server:

1. Follow the Rules!
2. No Foul, Degrading, or Racist Remarks allowed
3. Do Not Block
4. No Disrespectful Sprays are Allowed
5. No Cheating, Cheat Scripts, Barrier Jumping, Map Exploits or Hacks Of ANY Kind
6. No Arguing with or Impersonating an Admin
7. Do Not Disrupt The Server In Any Way
8. Support the Admins And Other Community Members
9. Use Only One Name While Gaming Here
10. DO NOT PESTER ADMINS
 
When you are an =(e)= and not yet in a house, make sure you get in one, that first of all. And second when you're not in a house, make sure you got a few eG's or eGO's in your steam-friends list or on X-Fire, so you can call them in if you need them.
 
thanks for the comments guys. I'll do that next time I have a problem w/ a player. Also, I have been in {RD} house since they formed, I guess I just didn't change my name on here.
 
Simply, be a role model. Represent how mature eGO is, and hopefully people will respond with like kindness. Just be mature, and have fun at the same time.
 
as an =(e)= u can pwn in the name of eGO, and make all your eGO brethren proud. then join a house. get promoted to =(eG)=, continue to pwn making ure house and other admin proud. Get promoted to =(eGO)=, continue to pwn as a pwning admin machine. Then get some awards/medals, continue to own face. then get married. have kids, and raise little baby e's. Rinse and repeat.
 
lol flavour u just planed out my life. good, now i dont have to worry about what i want to do with my life...

but the rinse and repeat, remarry and have more kids???
 

Latest posts

Back
Top