E eXistance Forum Fiend Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 625 Oct 10, 2009 #21 Lmao! That just made my day man, thanks for posting. I FEEL ALIVE.
K Kamon Famous Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 543 Oct 10, 2009 #25 I saw this posted on Kotaku originally. Nothing like seeing Heavy dressed as a woman. Nightmare fuel, here I come!
I saw this posted on Kotaku originally. Nothing like seeing Heavy dressed as a woman. Nightmare fuel, here I come!
Porkchop1414 Famous Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 455 Oct 10, 2009 #26 That's really good. I didn't expect to actually listen to the whole thing, but I was disappointed when it ended!
That's really good. I didn't expect to actually listen to the whole thing, but I was disappointed when it ended!
E Evil Smilie >:] Famous Joined Oct 7, 2009 Messages 415 Oct 11, 2009 #28 Haha this is an uberly disturbing video. Haha everytime someone talks about lady gaga im gonna think of a heavy with a blonde wig on!! Haha >:[
Haha this is an uberly disturbing video. Haha everytime someone talks about lady gaga im gonna think of a heavy with a blonde wig on!! Haha >:[
firestrike24 Poster Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 169 Oct 11, 2009 #30 I don't know, why does it seem like every video on TF2 demands a new thread? Can we just create a video thread and stick wit hit?
I don't know, why does it seem like every video on TF2 demands a new thread? Can we just create a video thread and stick wit hit?
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Oct 11, 2009 #31 omg i cant stop lawling
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Oct 11, 2009 #33 PeZku said: Really? Didnt find anything with Lady gaga and Heavy. Click to expand... it was on the off topic and entertainment forum a month or so ago.
PeZku said: Really? Didnt find anything with Lady gaga and Heavy. Click to expand... it was on the off topic and entertainment forum a month or so ago.