R Ryan EGO Zealot Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,406 Oct 12, 2009 #1 The event to night was great! THank you dead and officerpie for making this event. For my first event it was truly great. thanks again officer and dead ~Envus
The event to night was great! THank you dead and officerpie for making this event. For my first event it was truly great. thanks again officer and dead ~Envus
C Christy EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 4,213 Oct 12, 2009 #2 definately the best jail event in awhile. Beats the normal playing for an hour!
O Omnislash Poster Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 218 Oct 12, 2009 #3 I FOUND CHRISTY I WIN! and yeah. Was really fun. xD. Thanks to Imdead and Officer pie.
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Oct 13, 2009 #4 The event to night was great!
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 13, 2009 #5 it was great. gj event team.