2008 Civic LX?

Lol, put it this way, garden - even my Harley has a Porsche engine in it!

Well, this weekend I'm heading to a local dealer where a friend of mine works. Plus, I'm dragging my dad along who is a master of buying cars. I'd for sure like to talk to lucky though.
 
Done and done. Test drove yesterday, got the trade in done last night, drove home in my brand new EX today. I LOVE this freaking car!!! Here are the final (rough because I don't have them all memorized) numbers:

20,597 msrp, dropped to 19,130. Trade in on the Mustang was 4,700. Total financed was 16,000. 60 months at 4.9% apr = $303.66 a month.

dscn0117hr4.jpg
 
Dude, that is awesome. Did you go ahead and get the EX?? Good choice!! Also the payments aren't bad!
 
Good Job MOP... you will enjoy your Honda for lots of reasons, esp. gettin up in the morning and knowing it starts... lol welcome to the Honda cult...btw did i tell you i have 3 of them?
 
if u want to be cool keep the stang. if u want to be less cool with more doll hairs in your pocket go for the Honda. simple enuff.
 
[quote1194236106=PICK _EM_UP_JONES]
get an EX.. if youre gonna go honda dont go cheap.. trust me.
[/quote1194236106]

Yeah, that was my thinking towards the last minute. I priced out the LX and the EX and there wasn't much difference in price but there was a huge difference in quality. I love the sun roof, I love the sound system, I love the 60/40 folding rear seat.... I just love this car! It's as quick as my V6 mustang but turns better, rides better, and still gets 30 mpg. The only 2 things I don't like about the car are that I can't see the nose so parking is taking some getting used to, and there are no power seats. But neither are any big deal.
 
well to keep the stang, you would just have to fix up what is wrong that makes it 12 miles to the gallon, so i would do that (this is off the record, but my favorite cars are mustangs, and i hate japanese cars)
 
Congrats Mopster!

That actually looks quite saucy! I had an image in my mind of those eighties Civics... Hehe... Not quite so saucy...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top