CT with TEXT? Why not :) [JAIL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morse

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
633
This has always been a problem. CT fellows always try to talk over warden. It's a rule that you shouldn't talk over warden. But everyone does, regardless. The best way is to use TEXT.

I personally think it's better to leave the first 30 - 50 seconds to warden only. If you need to ask warden about giving ST, about taking action[should I kill this T ?], use TEAM CHAT to communicate with your warden.

At the same time, a good warden should also pay attention to the chat. In some cases, those wardens were just chatting over the mic for fun and they didn't care about what the T and CT asked. But when situation happened, they just complained how CT failed.

Regardless, CT must use their mics to give command. If you need to ask a prisoner to move [even if you aren't warden], you must use your mic. So overlapping happens. Try not to do it too much. If someone else is talking, you might want to wait a bit before picking up your mic. If, for whatever reason you need to overlap the mic, try to drop it soon.

So take my words and maybe we can have more fun :)

BTW, HERE IS MY RESUME

1. GOD FATHER OF THE T & <3 rebeller club
2. Creator of the
a) DEAL / NO DEAL Day
b) Morsey Cha Cha Zombie freeday
c) double S4S / Triple S4S
d) BOOXY TRIVIA

3. I am the most awesome :) JAIL BREAKER LMAO



APPROVED BY PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVERSE

ROFL

* IF YOU WANT TO REBEL*, YOU MUST JOIN <3 REBELLER CLUB
ADD <3 AFTER YOUR NAME WHILE ON JAIL SERVER. BE PART OF THE REBELLION. BE OUR SPY WHILE ON THE CT TEAM.
 
Idea is simple and makes enough sense, but nobody will do it.
i definately agree with CTs reading chat. Every time I play, I think that i'm the only CT/warden that ever reads chat. I see it so often when chat goes unignored, even if you're spamming wardens name. People need to learn to pay attention to chat. I've seen lots of LRs missed and warden goes "hurry up and pick" because they didn't pay attention even when thats the only way the T can tell you LR
 
* IF YOU WANT TO REBEL*, YOU MUST JOIN <3 REBELLER CLUB
ADD <3 AFTER YOUR NAME WHILE ON JAIL SERVER. BE PART OF THE REBELLION. BE OUR SPY WHILE ON THE CT TEAM.

Sorry but that's not allowed.

I wanted to create a group of the greatest rebelling people on the jail server so we could coordinate attacks on the Counter-Terrorsts. I created a steam group and also a clan tag for everyone to wear THIS WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.
Taken from HERE.
 
No clubs or groups within servers aren't allowed - please remove the tag. There is a sticky pinned at the top of this forum stating this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top