Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Oct 27, 2009 #22 sign me up, i'd like to try this and reenact battles
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Oct 27, 2009 #24 Im glad to see such a good turn out for an event on Halloween!!!
F Falco Poster Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 194 Oct 27, 2009 #25 Sign me up for this one. It's been a long time since I've played some good DoD: S and I'm looking forward for this one.
Sign me up for this one. It's been a long time since I've played some good DoD: S and I'm looking forward for this one.
S *SuRgE* I made one post Joined Oct 25, 2009 Messages 9 Oct 28, 2009 #26 Count me in, unless i am going out that night to get blasted for halloween, as of now i am in
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Oct 29, 2009 #28 I see plenty of new faces for this one....perhaps we can get duality to show up......(sneaks away slowly to find him)... I might not make this weeks guys - got called into work. we'll have to see.
I see plenty of new faces for this one....perhaps we can get duality to show up......(sneaks away slowly to find him)... I might not make this weeks guys - got called into work. we'll have to see.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Oct 29, 2009 #30 lol, i tried to get fluffy, but kids n candy just not a good combo for her but i will still be there to help yall out!!!
lol, i tried to get fluffy, but kids n candy just not a good combo for her but i will still be there to help yall out!!!
General Nuisance EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 1,369 Oct 30, 2009 #31 Bummer, I have worked the last two weekends and I have to work this Sat too
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Oct 30, 2009 #32 Cast those votes. The poll will close this Saturday at 6am PST.