Oh, Thereven...Yesterday, Warpath (aka Yay I love warpath!)
For all of those who Thereven racked up 1000+ points on the other night...
So we are on Warpath 4ever (or eva, or evaughhhhhhh..., or whatevs) during the wacky or something event and Thereven jumps on my head, disguised as Buga.
Take a look at his face!
ooooh, I shoulda pulled the trigger!:scared:
Edit: This thread has been hijacked! Another post with a mind of it's own!
Let's rename the thread " ...but... but... you played on Warpath without me?:crying: I love Warpath, Yay!!"
Seriously though, it's a great picture, no?
For all of those who Thereven racked up 1000+ points on the other night...
So we are on Warpath 4ever (or eva, or evaughhhhhhh..., or whatevs) during the wacky or something event and Thereven jumps on my head, disguised as Buga.
Take a look at his face!
ooooh, I shoulda pulled the trigger!:scared:
Edit: This thread has been hijacked! Another post with a mind of it's own!
Let's rename the thread " ...but... but... you played on Warpath without me?:crying: I love Warpath, Yay!!"
Seriously though, it's a great picture, no?
Last edited:






Nice screenshot.















