X Xaximus I made one post Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 22 Oct 28, 2009 #1 Hey Everyone!!! I got a new steam account (gave my other to my brother) and I would just like to say I'm active again. Also, does anyone know how I can change my MAUL ID?? Thanks, and see you in the OFFICE server. OFFICE FTW! -Xax
Hey Everyone!!! I got a new steam account (gave my other to my brother) and I would just like to say I'm active again. Also, does anyone know how I can change my MAUL ID?? Thanks, and see you in the OFFICE server. OFFICE FTW! -Xax
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,462 Oct 28, 2009 #5 I don't think you can change your maul... Sorry
C CLETUS Poster Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 214 Oct 28, 2009 #7 VEEDI NICE WElcome back@!@!#!@#@!$!@%!%^!#@
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Oct 28, 2009 #9 see you back in office