P Pionier Rookie Joined Jul 9, 2009 Messages 45 Oct 29, 2009 #1 I'm suffering through a bout of kidney stones. Gonna be away for a little bit, been gone for a week already, but figured I'd drop a line before people think that I've left for good. No fun sitting in that computer chair atm.
I'm suffering through a bout of kidney stones. Gonna be away for a little bit, been gone for a week already, but figured I'd drop a line before people think that I've left for good. No fun sitting in that computer chair atm.
Hero93 EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,659 Oct 29, 2009 #2 Dang. Kidney stones suck. Hope ya feel better
featherfoot07 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 17, 2008 Messages 2,760 Oct 29, 2009 #3 That does indeed suck - hope you get over it soon.
T TaLoN Thread Thumper Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 1,016 Oct 29, 2009 #5 Have a pee on me...that didn't come out right...
T Tidus EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 4,077 Oct 30, 2009 #6 Ouch. Kidney stones can't be fun. I hope you get better soon.
D DarthRuben Poster Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 139 Oct 30, 2009 #7 Good luck with resolving that issue. I've heard it can be real painful.
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Oct 30, 2009 #8 Goodluck, hope to see you back soon
I Invictus I made one post Joined Oct 22, 2009 Messages 26 Nov 3, 2009 #9 Crap man...Hurry back...Just joined here BTW. Hopefully I'll catch you in vent ~Ken