Fast Scope script......

[quote1194460861=vote for pedro]
the guy might have a crosshairs on his sniper skin without a scope like the garand, so he might know exaclty where hes scoping.
[/quote1194460861]


If you had this, you still wouldn't be able to zoom. In Kalt that would be annoying (ie. shooting from bridge toward Allies street). I think this would be a dis-advantage rather than an advantage.
 
You can justify a 'script' all you want, it's still bogus and an admission you can't play.
 
I use this one hack where I paint a crosshair onto my monitor so that all guns have a crosshair all of the time!




...just kidding.
 
lol shut em down. yea, i never knew about the script. but i always looked at anything that alters the game is a hack. but at the same time i just learned a lot from reading other posts.. that if u can edit the files manually through options in advanced options.. then.. no, i don't think it's a hack. but.. whatever dude. there have been madd times where i get owned over and over by snipers when im sniping (and im pretty good with kar98, not great, but damng ood) and flip out and want to accuse of hacking. Im sure 1nce or 2wice i have been scope hack killed, but whatever, i get over it, and have a cigarette (don't smoke). if u want 2 change it, go into the options.. maybe it will help u.

cheers.
 
I use quickswitch all the time when I snipe. I dont think its a hack, because every player is able to do it. Its not an advantage because you can do the exact same thing.
 
The people are more suspicious of the time it takes to aim, scope, shoot.

Which can be argued or not.

Hint 1: Pistol cross hair.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top