This is what happens when I get lucky crits.

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
Last night On the reactor orange map

cp_reactor_orange20050.jpg


No photoshop, every kill was a shovel kill. :D
 
I have 16 hats, I am happy enough to just wait for an ushanka to come to me.
 
I have 16 hats, I am happy enough to just wait for an ushanka to come to me.

Yeah but thats one you don't have. :P

I'm just going to bug you with this since this is one of the only hats you don't have. D:
 
Honestly Kamon isn't every thread about hats, deep down?

Well... I guess so. After all, TF2 isn't a game about shooting or teamwork.

It's a game about hats, collecting hats, and wearing more hats than anyone else.
 
Well... I guess so. After all, TF2 isn't a game about shooting or teamwork.

It's a game about hats, collecting hats, and wearing more hats than anyone else.

Finally the revelation hits you! :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top