yes its true

Homeland security just called me back (I think I'm on a watch list or something)

Anyway, they say Buga loves them more.
 
Buga less than three's IRS? Is that some sort of secret code? Are you spies? Should I alert homeland security?

Ok, I'm alerting homeland security.

And now the moment of truth...

IS THE IRS 2 FAST 4 BORDER PATROL?
 
u pplz is crazies, ima walks away now bye bye :P (ill be playing my FREE GAMES!! :D)...btw.....IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!!!
 
I think the proof of their love is evident in this one bold text line...

16:04 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: NO
16:04 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: YOU KNOW WE ARE IN LOVE"
16:04 - =(eGO)=? Mental Buga: we are?
16:04 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: yes
16:04 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: obv we are
16:06 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: posted it on forums
16:07 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/sho...69#post1131869
16:07 - =(eGO)=? Mental Buga: haha
16:09 - =(eGO)=? Mental Buga: I love your signature, thats great
16:10 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: thx
16:11 - =(eGO)=? Mental Buga: yw
16:11 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: yw?
16:12 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: your welcome
16:12 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: :D
16:12 - =(eGO)=? Mental Buga: yup lol
16:12 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: xosniper answered to my thread wohooo
16:12 - =(eGO)=? Mental Buga: holy crap lol
16:13 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: this will be the best thread ava
16:13 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: ever
 
i was doing some fbi work to find out who buga really loves, when i found this.

watch what happens when i zoom into her signature........

bugasiz.png


edit: this took 5 years in mspaint
 
16:04 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: YOU KNOW WE ARE IN LOVE"
...
16:07 - =(eGO)=? Mental Buga: haha
16:09 - =(eGO)=? Mental Buga: I love your signature, thats great
16:10 - =(e)=? Green Lantern: thx
...

no! It can't be true! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
 
lmao

you guys dont have the part
where i say
"no more spoon then"
and she freaks out and yells at me
that im not able to not-spoon with her

shes addicted to our spoon time ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top