S Slinger O Guns Poster Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 104 Nov 4, 2009 #1 The heavy must be rich...expensive bullets...expensive pens...
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Nov 4, 2009 #2 lmao, nice pics.
Chocozumo Famous Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 456 Nov 4, 2009 #4 that's a $40,000 picture right there
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Nov 5, 2009 #6 lololololololol
E EffeKtioNz Thread Junky Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 830 Nov 5, 2009 #7 Chocozumo said: that's a $40,000 picture right there Click to expand... Lol.
S sweaterjon Rookie Joined Aug 19, 2009 Messages 63 Nov 5, 2009 #8 quick question, are they your drawings?
D Doomcat Forum Fiend Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 743 Nov 5, 2009 #11 it costs one hundred million dollars to eat my sandvich...for twelve seconds sorry XD i could'nt resist, awesome!
it costs one hundred million dollars to eat my sandvich...for twelve seconds sorry XD i could'nt resist, awesome!
JiveMoose Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 374 Nov 5, 2009 #12 Chocozumo said: that's a $40,000 picture right there Click to expand... Da' Vinci would be proud.
S Slinger O Guns Poster Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 104 Nov 5, 2009 #14 Killercricket said: I lold Click to expand... Thats all I ask :crying:
T TehLemur Famous Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 547 Nov 5, 2009 #15 At first I was like :| Then I loled.
F FoeFighter Active Member Joined Sep 24, 2009 Messages 333 Nov 5, 2009 #16 ^same here. it was strange, then it was a lot of lol's.
S Slinger O Guns Poster Joined Sep 19, 2009 Messages 104 Nov 5, 2009 #17 I like the picture because you get to know what the heavy does in his freetime...draws pictures of how much scouts suck
I like the picture because you get to know what the heavy does in his freetime...draws pictures of how much scouts suck