Hi everyone!

R33D

I made one post
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
13
Hey everybody! I just felt like officially introducing myself to everyone here at the eGO css division! I've been with eGO for some time now but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being such a great clan. If you ever want to find me, or get pwned by me, you can find me in the dust 2 server or italy. Once again, Thanks to all the members, advisors, and leaders! :thumbup:

also, I have one quick question. If I warn an admin that someone is cursing, what do I do if the admin asks me what that player was saying? Do i spell the words out completely or should I type them with symbols/stars (*)? Thanks
 
Last edited:
Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope to see you on the Dust2 server some time.

To answer your question, if you're alerting the admin in any kind of private chat, then it's fine to use the real words. Do not repeat them in all chat in the server, however.
 
Ewwww, play Jail and Highschool. That is where the party is at! Welcome aswell :)
 
Hiya, 1. you will never pwn me, and 2. highschool is better. :)
 
Good for you for trying to fill up italy, if that doesn't work out there's a party at highschool and you're invited.
 
Nice to meet you dood :D add me on steam or somethign so that we can play together. Steam is the same name
 
hey i think i've played with you a few times before. ill see you in italy more often hopefully. i like italy
 
hey there! im new to eGO myself so no one knows me yet...

But jail and highschool is where its at!
 
Back
Top