? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Nov 10, 2009 #21 BeaverKing said: what vents dingo... im confused Click to expand... wasnt talking to you vent campers know who Im talking about
BeaverKing said: what vents dingo... im confused Click to expand... wasnt talking to you vent campers know who Im talking about
Whisker Biscuit Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 2,548 Nov 10, 2009 #22 ^^ Edit: I think I saw a Carmine Line! Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
B BeaverKing Forum Fiend Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 622 Nov 10, 2009 #23 i know you dont mean me... vent camping is the reason i dont play mesa most of the time
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Nov 10, 2009 #24 Is a Carmine line at all like a Conga line? If so I am in... Whats that? I have no choice? Fine...