Omg basketball!

Skill/CJaZ

EGO Addict
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
1,225
Seemingly I'm going out for basketball this year, so I won't be on TF2 as much or not at all, and be at events as much as I want to.

Even so, I am celebrating with myself by going to play the basketball map...

Yay me!

:cool:
 
Are you going to be a post player? if so be ready to take (and dish) a beating. it's a battle down low.
 
Seemingly I'm going out for basketball this year, so I won't be on TF2 as much or not at all, and be at events as much as I want to.

Even so, I am celebrating with myself by going to play the basketball map...

Yay me!

:cool:

good luck with the tryouts, and make sure to let us know how well you did!
 
If there's one thing I learned from playing football, is that team sports take up a lot of time. I'm guessing you're going out for a school team and not for the youth league?
 
If there's one thing I learned from playing football, is that team sports take up a lot of time. I'm guessing you're going out for a school team and not for the youth league?

You got that right Artinz, This year I went out for my last year in high school, playing Football and Soccer already, I will be starting Swim shortly, and after I finish that, I will be starting Track. Sports take up so much time, oh and I play soccer for a club team that travels and plays throughout the year, so I can add that on to my plate.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top