Ban contest help - Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaddonkey

I made one post
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
1
Im trying to do a ban contest, and, while I am permabanned from EgO servers for saying "nigz" a few minutes after joining my first one (24/7 jailbreak, I really wanna play it...) I was instantly permabanned without warning or at least firstly a short ban.

Anyway, whenever I give the Maul my steam ID it says I have no bans. Does it take a while to process my ban or what? My steam ID is

STEAM_1:1:6210908

And, while I tried to verify the ID, I wasnt able to because IM BANNED FROM THE SERVERS. I really am sorry for saying nigz, and it wont happen again...I just want help getting unbanned, I love jailbreak servers, and this seems to be the best one ive found.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top