How many Girls play this game?

We need more

Women that is..............playing on these servers, DOD or otherwise. I play Kalt alot, and speaking of alaskagirl, haven't seen her in a long time. Is she still playing?
 
And to clarify, we have female gamers, not gamer girls.

Meaning that they don't wear only skimpy clothes when they're 'gaming' and don't always say 'you got your butt kicked by a GIRL. PWNED' and advertise doritos and mountain dew every chance they get.

But some guys do that I think.
 
I know I'm not alone, but I was wondering how many other females enjoy DOD. And what's your favorite map. You can usually find me on Flash nagging Kirk because he's not bald ^_- Just a heya from one girl gamer to another.

Hey, I said I would shave my head for you.
 
aww poor kirk, the guy cant ever catch a break, i mean hes captain james t. kirk, the name itself should derive respect, and the other fact that hes a damn good sniper.....and i think he might be bald

I know right. There's just no love for the good captain.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top