Monday Madness! 11.16.09

thE_n00b

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
647
Just wanted to thank everyone who came out to this week's Monday Madness!!!

Even though attendance was a little light we had a great time and hope you all did too. Feel free to post your funny screenshots, video, or stories from the night here.

A special thanks to my co-host, Mad Pistol for leading the charge and coming up with a lot of fun ideas for the night.

See you next time!
​
 
This was probably the event I've had the most fun with. Props to everyone! Here's some visual memories of the Shock and Awe:

omg2.jpg


omg4.jpg


omg3.jpg
 
it was fun, I was better then almost everyone else because I jumped the train. :D
 
Soo much blood!!! but it was fun and all with the spam and the enginers Oo good times good times
 

Latest posts

Back
Top