- Joined
- Nov 28, 2008
- Messages
- 3,120
So I visited my old fav server which I seldom do now a days and I actually had some good fun. I really miss that server, but since the whole falcon thing happend it really killed that server for me. No problems today though and Im really glad for that. I joined that server since there are only 2 servers that we have that I dont lag on, Valve maps and Black Mesa. Wish I had that same ping on all our servers. Anyways I recorded some good kills for my new vid comming out soon and here are some screen shots.
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt76/Frisky_Dingo2009/cp_gravelpit0001.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt76/Frisky_Dingo2009/cp_gravelpit0002-1.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt76/Frisky_Dingo2009/koth_nucleus0000.jpg
=(e)=™ Jawneh thought he killed me and I dominated him soon after he said he killed me so
gotta love the DR...to bad I didnt get a pic of it
was fun, I may go back soon.
My vid should be out soon, only delays I have is my college homework and tests.
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt76/Frisky_Dingo2009/cp_gravelpit0001.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt76/Frisky_Dingo2009/cp_gravelpit0002-1.jpg
http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt76/Frisky_Dingo2009/koth_nucleus0000.jpg
=(e)=™ Jawneh thought he killed me and I dominated him soon after he said he killed me so
gotta love the DR...to bad I didnt get a pic of it
was fun, I may go back soon.My vid should be out soon, only delays I have is my college homework and tests.
Last edited:








