MY heart goes out to the victims of the Finnish HS horror.

Wow this is horrible news, I hate to hear about school shooting and it is not the video games that are to blame its the school and his parents and the not the video games, but i hate to hear such things :(( :((
Eire.32 :((
P.S yes blazing that is how you say nurse.
 
Yah these shootings realy are becoming too common around the world.

But on the other hand this guy had been severly bullied throughout school-was an outcast and it simply set him in a spiral


not saying that what he did was right in anyway but you must understand that sometimes people who do this arent always very sain or know what they are doing
 
I dont think excuses should be made for scum like him. Everyone has a difficult life and everyone handles it differently. But its not the parents or the schools, its the individual who says "okay today im going to shoot some people cause I dont have enough money for an xbox."

Notice that all the shootings that make "headlines" are done by unhappy middle to high social status kids. The virginia tech was top of his class. The colombine kids had rich folks. This kid im not too sure about.

There are gang shootings and killings every day in minority communities they just dont hit the headlines anymore. It all comes down to the individual not their way of life.

What message does he bring? Revolution? Lets kill all our problems away, I got picked on, Im gonna shoot him. I doubt anyone here has had a perfect childhood or hasnt been beat up. Take it on dod not real life.

So all I have to say is he gets no excuses, and thank god he is dead.
 
The Police say that he let most just ran away, but still shot random people...now, he had over 400 bullets...why'd he let people get away...
My theory is he had his target's picked...the bullies and Principal and Nurse, who "didn't help him".
 
And they're supposed to help him how? Not like he was open and forthcoming about his homicidal tendencies.
 
Maybe he felt they didn't understand him, left him being bullied...I don't know..I wasn't there, was I?
 
Nope you werent, so why give this guy any chance of redemption by posting even the slightest doubt in the minds of people that it wasnt his fault and that he did not pull the trigger?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top