Netsky EGO Zealot Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 1,751 Nov 29, 2009 #21 One of the best events i did since i am member of ego, this was epic!!! thank you imdead for hosting
B bLu3-St33L Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 14, 2009 Messages 215 Nov 29, 2009 #22 I didnt make it to the event, wish I wouldve!
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Nov 29, 2009 #23 Your crosshairs are enormous o.o
anepicmistake Rookie Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 88 Nov 29, 2009 #24 I attended a jail event once, without knowing it. I hopped around wondering why i couldn't get a gun and no one was shooting at me for about 5 minutes, then i realized and left.
I attended a jail event once, without knowing it. I hopped around wondering why i couldn't get a gun and no one was shooting at me for about 5 minutes, then i realized and left.
R Ryan EGO Zealot Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 1,406 Dec 4, 2009 #27 Pureblood RUN!!! Lol that was a great event!