Poll: Jail is the best CSS playstyle

What playstyle do you like the best?


  • Total voters
    85
Zombies because you can actually have fun. Plus its not a serious game mode.

Briaaannnsss... Briaaannnssss...

Oh wait I mean brains!
 
The jail server sucks the life out of css division in my opinon, leaves the other servers mostly admin free. Just my opinon once again :)

Zombie rocks!
 
jail can be alot of fun but after awhile it gets boring so i go back to regular cs
 
If by jail you mean rebelling and stuff, yes

If by jail you mean line up on a wall for trivia and get shot, then no.

Zombie mod is fun when classic gameplay gets stale
 
I like normal CS:S more :<

Not really fond of gungame, would rather play on a dm server. Jail really doesn't appeal to me. Granted, I only played for a few minutes but I doubt I'd like it any more. Zombie makes me feel sick- don't ask me why :(
 
I enjoy RPG DM servers. But since eGO doesnt have one yet (that i know of) then i just play jail and ive started to play zombies more.
 
jail = boring
zombeh = too exciting like running and hiding
gungame = frustated
gameplay rotation = i dunno
 
jail with "guardian" and "prisoner" skins would be awesome

I'd have to disagree here. The server-side skins make it look really corny and fake. It would make it harder to hide in maps like darkness, and it could increase the amount of lag experienced by some players.
To be honest, I just think it would be like a cherry on top. Looks good, but only tastes good if you like cherries.
 
Back
Top