Casual practice scrims - LFM

giraffe

Poster
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
154
Hey everyone,

I need practice scrimming, and because of this I've been looking around during the day trying to find people who want to find scrims. Trouble is - my friends list isn't very large.

So what I'm looking for is people who are interested in scrimming - Now I would prefer people who have scrimmed at least once, but it doesn't matter that much.

Also, I'm going to be looking for scrims advertising us as TERRIBLE, seeing as that's how good I am at scrimming. Keep this in mind if you're 1337.

5v5 scrims in general.

I am central. (GMT -06)

Those interested:
  1. Think about whether you can commit to about 1.5hrs of CS:S time, w/o leaving. Those who can't, please stop here.
  2. Click here to add me on steam
  3. Once you have added me, please leave a post here so I know why a random person is adding me. Also post your steam name please! (Whatever your current Alias is, not your account name)

Thanks for your time!
 
Last edited:
Ill be glad to scrim with you, but maybe its easy to know that im in the timezone GMT +1 so you dont plan scrims in the middle of the night (@me) EST = +6 hours for me so like 6PM EST = 12pm for me pls keep that in mind try to scrim in the evening or in the weekends (so i can join you at night)

:)
 
Yeah i am intrested in scrimming to, but i am also in the timezone gmt+1 like panda ;). my steam alias is hardstyle4life to. ;)
 
im also insterted in scriming. The only thing is that my mic doesnt work on windows 7
 
I can play for a long time straight on weekends, i got a mic w/vent, just tell me where. I'm on pst so ill be up pretty late. Keep in mind i only play friday nights and weekends. (im ready to pwn)
 
I've all of a sudden been asked to play in scrimms recently ever since that tryout. I like scrimming so ask me anytime I'll add you on steam
 
I would be very interested, because I would like to tone my skills more and play some different maps with fellow eGo's. Just send me a pm or add me to your friends list in steam
 
i wouldn't mind scriming for fun but my mic is broke atm. my steam name is FLeA*
 

Latest posts

Back
Top