E ENZ0 Poster Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 205 Nov 28, 2009 #1 I got an image and I want to make it my avatar/spray dont know how to put word in the image like other ppl signature send my info or maybe make me one?? idk just help not rlly a good image maker <---- not image I made; got it from photobucket
I got an image and I want to make it my avatar/spray dont know how to put word in the image like other ppl signature send my info or maybe make me one?? idk just help not rlly a good image maker <---- not image I made; got it from photobucket
S!ck Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jun 5, 2009 Messages 2,140 Nov 28, 2009 #2 Hey there Enzo! you should head on over here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=602 I'm sure someone would be more then willing to help you out in the requests section
Hey there Enzo! you should head on over here: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=602 I'm sure someone would be more then willing to help you out in the requests section
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Nov 29, 2009 #3 Krisis is right, Enzo. You should look in the art section for your answers . Locked.