D Dirk Diggler Active Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 275 Dec 1, 2009 #1 hey just thought all u diggl3r hatersmight wanna know what i look like well.....here i am hope i dont brek ur comp screens lol
hey just thought all u diggl3r hatersmight wanna know what i look like well.....here i am hope i dont brek ur comp screens lol
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Dec 1, 2009 #3 omg my computer just blew up cause of that lol
SoNotIsaac EGO Zealot Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 1,937 Dec 1, 2009 #4 Don't worry,its just ham! Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Dec 1, 2009 #5 Do I send you the bill? I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
ronpaul EGO Zealot Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,840 Dec 1, 2009 #6 I think that's about what I expected
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 Dec 1, 2009 #7 if you want to know how i looked like go to my page.. LOl
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 Dec 1, 2009 #8 I think the haters have hated. Props for putting yourself up for the abuse.
K Killem all Active Member Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 294 Dec 1, 2009 #9 Aww darn it.My screen broke and all the glass from the window broke.I wonder why O_O
K Killem all Active Member Joined Aug 25, 2009 Messages 294 Dec 1, 2009 #11 Lol.......Nothing else and hi.. xD
C Chulai Knight EGO Zealot Joined Jul 16, 2009 Messages 1,645 Dec 7, 2009 #12 Just like Tom Cruise, you look Dangerous. (Best of the Best)
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Dec 7, 2009 #14 AHHHHHH! Now I have to buy another 1,000 dollar computer. DANG!
R Ra. Poster Joined May 26, 2009 Messages 117 Dec 7, 2009 #15 now i got a face for my bullet (lol) what up Dirk
T Trace.45 Active Member Joined Feb 2, 2009 Messages 304 Dec 8, 2009 #16 It's a good thing all i have is a 13in. B/W CRT......