Why do people always accuse people of hacks?!

oh i always do like, OHNOEZ HAXXXXXXXXX! but i mean it as a joke because they've just owned me xD
 
The reason people do it is because THERE IS hackers on the game. I personally knew somebody at one time who has used a hack and i have used a hack before on a private server. It isnt hard to use mat hacks. Thats the problem with VAC, mat hacks=undetectable. I know that only about 3or4 out of 10 accused of hacking actually do hack at the very most. The reason people do is it because they might see some suspicious stuff which is actually just coincidence.
(btw just wanna add that i would never use hacks on a public or private server when the person did not know i was using them. I can even prove it hehe)
 
People don't like to lose. I rember in jail I was a T and we were playing a number game guess the number the others die. I got first guess and guess 13 i was rigth ^_^ but as few seconds later i was acused of ghosting(which of course i wasn't that's not what eGO is about) but yah moral of the story some people are sore losers :p
 
Back
Top