My Apologies

AGENT^

Poster
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
170
This past week my behavior has not been as good as it should. So I'm going to re-focus again and forget this past week. I apologize to anyone I may have upset. From now on you'll see the old me. Iamevilbear I thank you because if it was not for that talk in vent about being kind in jail I would have continued to regress back to my old self. This post was necessary for myself because I really do feel bad how I ignored peoples opinions. I have not been using the responsibilites given to me the right way. I'll control my emotions from now on out. No more rage quitting because im doing bad, no more arguing with my brother publically, and no more being serious all the time. I'm missing the point of CSS, Im going to start having fun again.

-Torque
 
Last edited:
finally, someone who can own up to their mistakes and go forward, happy you've learned something torque.
 
Great way to pour it out, I haven't been on much in the past week so I wouldn't know.

P.S. please stop pwning my face :[
 
Yeah dont get too emotionaly attached to a game...

indeed its just a game, if you cant keep reallife from games you shouldnt even be out in the normal world but we see you can, so same @ enzo, forgiven but dunno what happened
 
This is a good way to make yourself change what your doing. I think we all need to take some notes on how Torque made this post regarding his behavior ingame.

Maybe next time someone else starts getting angry constantly, maybe a nice honest post on the forums will change your attitude towards the game.


Good post Torque!
 
Well I don't play mother may I, er, I mean Jail, but glad to hear Imabear was able to help you with some good advice. That is exactly what this community is about.

!up imabear
!up torque
 
We're cool man, we're cool. Just don't do it again.


lol I haven't noticed your bad behavior at all but way to learn from your mistakes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top