Auction Week I Stats (ongoing)

I think hes going to keep it in circulation through bounties, prizes for awards, random handouts maybe (like the ones that were in the shoutbox), etc...
 
what aneruen failed to mention is that all this casino cash needs to go to someone, and that someone is him. After this first week, we're going to need to rename this server to "Aneruen's MOTD" from now til next christmas :)
 
I think hes going to keep it in circulation through bounties, prizes for awards, random handouts maybe (like the ones that were in the shoutbox), etc...

Bingo. Leadership will be doling out cash for various deeds around the community: bounties, scrim prizes, etc.

I've already mentioned this to the Advisors, but eventually I'd like to see a somewhat stable economy here where money comes into the Advisors for the maps and then they in turn pay it back out for whatever. There will always be some level of inflation as the casino essentially "mints" new casino points whenever people win. Currently we've got a relatively high level of inflation as leadership is essentially "minting" new casino points at will in order to pay out for awards, but over time we will probably just be able to use the points that come in via the map bids.

/Amateur economist.
 
Bingo. Leadership will be doling out cash for various deeds around the community: bounties, scrim prizes, etc.

I've already mentioned this to the Advisors, but eventually I'd like to see a somewhat stable economy here where money comes into the Advisors for the maps and then they in turn pay it back out for whatever. There will always be some level of inflation as the casino essentially "mints" new casino points whenever people win. Currently we've got a relatively high level of inflation as leadership is essentially "minting" new casino points at will in order to pay out for awards, but over time we will probably just be able to use the points that come in via the map bids.

/Amateur economist.


I want a payout for awards we already have :P, but I understand that isn't going to happen and why it isn't lol. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that I was right, and would like to put forward the suggestion of making a small group of people or something like that to work out how to stabilize said economy. Of course this could already be happening and I don't know it, but whatever :), just throwing it out there :thumbup1:
 
what aneruen failed to mention is that all this casino cash needs to go to someone, and that someone is him. After this first week, we're going to need to rename this server to "Aneruen's MOTD" from now til next christmas :)

this would have been true if leadership was'nt allowed to participate ;) /endconspiracy

unless...wait a second leadership can CHANGE THE RULES!! *DUN DUN DUNNNN*
 
this would have been true if leadership was'nt allowed to participate ;) /endconspiracy

Well, this is not strictly true, when one of the leadership asked if they could help pool money for people (aka give their money to someone to vote for the map they want), the response was something along the lines of 'Well, that would be against the spirit of the rule but it would not actually be breaking the rules' ;), although I'm pretty sure that being eGO leadership they are going to follow the spirit of the rules as well as the literal meaning of the rules :)
 
Well, this is not strictly true, when one of the leadership asked if they could help pool money for people (aka give their money to someone to vote for the map they want), the response was something along the lines of 'Well, that would be against the spirit of the rule but it would not actually be breaking the rules' ;), although I'm pretty sure that being eGO leadership they are going to follow the spirit of the rules as well as the literal meaning of the rules :)

Umm, you might want to check that. People have actually been encouraged to pool money together for bids. :P
 
Week 1 bidding is now complete. Carmine won it for cp_warpath at $275,000.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top