M Mossberg Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 410 Dec 9, 2009 #21 Oh my dear lord if that was really you, I would like you to come sing me to sleep every night!
M Mastermind.1 Rookie Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 53 Dec 9, 2009 #22 it wass booootifull! i like it, keep up the good work man.
BBoy Lazarus Rookie Joined Oct 19, 2009 Messages 67 Dec 9, 2009 #23 Ill Legend ur not REALLY Sam Tsui right? If you were, I'd give you st every round in game even if it meant getting revoked. Sam Tsui is great.
Ill Legend ur not REALLY Sam Tsui right? If you were, I'd give you st every round in game even if it meant getting revoked. Sam Tsui is great.
T Teh_Legend Active Member Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 375 Dec 9, 2009 #24 That's just scary in the way his jeans are so tight and the way he looks at you...*scared*
V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 Dec 9, 2009 #25 Awesome! WE WANT MORE! At least I want more ^^
W WheresWaldo Active Member Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 376 Dec 9, 2009 #26 this video is so amazing i showed all m friends and added it to my ipod no lie
S Saeten EGO Zealot Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,417 Dec 9, 2009 #27 jimmy kudo said: hmmmmmmmmmmm dont sing that song ever again p.s. I dont think thats ill by the way he sings and talks in vent Click to expand... lol
jimmy kudo said: hmmmmmmmmmmm dont sing that song ever again p.s. I dont think thats ill by the way he sings and talks in vent Click to expand... lol