- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 334
Recently my Nvidia 9800 graphics card wore out. Due to this I will not be playing jail as much
The maps are to big and cause to much lag, its hard to play jail with a solid 4 frames per second! I will be on in the mornings sometimes because ill be on my brothers computer (His graphics card isnt broken!! :thumbup: ) So until I get a new card, I wont be on as much
But those that play Highschool will probably see me, Highschool doesnt lag me
The maps are to big and cause to much lag, its hard to play jail with a solid 4 frames per second! I will be on in the mornings sometimes because ill be on my brothers computer (His graphics card isnt broken!! :thumbup: ) So until I get a new card, I wont be on as much
But those that play Highschool will probably see me, Highschool doesnt lag me


























