W WitchPuncher Active Member Joined Nov 17, 2008 Messages 364 Dec 12, 2009 #1 Hey guys I'm looking for a team or I would like to be invited to a team for the winter rumble if any questions or want to invite on me on a team send me a PM or contact me on steam.. Steam User name = Kildred
Hey guys I'm looking for a team or I would like to be invited to a team for the winter rumble if any questions or want to invite on me on a team send me a PM or contact me on steam.. Steam User name = Kildred
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,462 Dec 12, 2009 #3 Is winter rumble like a scrim?
T TahoE Famous Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 565 Dec 12, 2009 #4 I wish i could, but i'll be driving back to Texas on that day... so... no winter rumble for me ;(
U Uka Uka Forum Fiend Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 724 Dec 12, 2009 #5 Sorry mate if i had seen this thread before we filled up i would have invited you D:
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Dec 12, 2009 #6 i want to play in the winter rumble too, but i have no skill. the pain of being a noob *sniff*
L Lithium Famous Joined Apr 5, 2009 Messages 452 Dec 12, 2009 #7 hey witchpuncher, there's an opening on my team, pm godsassassin if you'd like to join.
W WitchPuncher Active Member Joined Nov 17, 2008 Messages 364 Dec 12, 2009 #8 CLOSED!! I got in a team ! Thanks for all offers