Btw, the images are tiny because photobucket resized them. They also wont look as good with all the detail as the full sized ones (they are huge!).]

Thats the option its on. It resizes it cause the files are over 1mb.On the Upload page, click "More Options" under the upload button and choose "Resize my images to..." "1 megabyte in size." Then no more resizing... unless you do it yourself![]()
"Team Fortress is a team- and class-based online multiplayer video game mod based on id Software's Quake. Team Fortress was designed and written by Robin Walker, John Cook, and Ian Caughley in 1996.How have you been doing it since 96, wasn't tfc released in 99?
I CALL FALSE DATES GOOD SIR!!!!
![]()
I think not.owned
"Team Fortress is a team- and class-based online multiplayer video game mod based on id Software's Quake. Team Fortress was designed and written by Robin Walker, John Cook, and Ian Caughley in 1996.
Team Fortress Classic was an extremely popular mod for Half-Life created in April 1999."
I think not.
-Calle
Thats the option its on. It resizes it cause the files are over 1mb.

Dear lord, did you upload a kilometer wide BMP file?![]()
![]()
note official entry didn't have pirate protection on it
I really like this one, added you're own style to it.

Btw, the first attempt at my poster was 3000x6000 pixels.Dear lord, did you upload a kilometer wide BMP file?![]()

Btw, the first attempt at my poster was 3000x6000 pixels.
I sized it down because it seemed too big and when i sized it down to 1000x2250 it was still too large. Think it was something like 15mb or something.![]()
