Requesting One Year Ribbon (Is this the right forum?)

Cryptex

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 17, 2006
Messages
4,601
I checked my calendar from last year and I found out that I've been apart of the clan for a little bit over a year. I was wondering if i could get one of those one year ribbons for it. No rush, get back to me whenever, and I don't want to sound pushy.
 
hey guys, lets not make fun of anyone - after all this is a play for fun based clan, not a forum posting compettative clan. All are welcome.

I am not sure if everyone gets a pin the exact day they have been a member for a eyar or if it is more like - every month or two they give them out alot at a time.
 
yea hes quite a bit over a year. and at the guys before me... some people in the clan just like to play dod:s. they dont care about the forums. They only check when necessary for roster checks and stuff. As greenmonkey said we are a game based community.
 
Ribbons are only awarded to eG and above. Sorry fellas. It's another of those things to look forward to when you get promoted.
 
Yeah, otherwise people who just joined the site and then never visited again would be entitled to the ribbon. You have to be part of the clan and actually be active
 
so cryptex, in the span of like.. 2 days, u got 1 yr ribbon, field service ribbon, and promo to eG right? not bad for member number 174!!

cryptex ftw!!
 
I think Crypytex somehow slipped through the cracks. Glad we found him.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top