I'e been away 2 - 3 months, and i'm back!

Rocker Phill

Poster
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
159
HEYA' LAD'S!! I'm back! I missed alot of you, It's good to be back, I apologise for my not being here, i've been through a very tough time lately, and I just needed a break.. I'm sure you can understand.

I hope to see you all ingame soon, Dod:s eGO is the reason I joined, and on the 14th I will have been here a year, thankyou eGO, you've been a good friend to me throughout the year, and i'm honored to say i'm still friends with the people who introduced me to this marvelouse Disvision and Clan.

Also, to my joy, I found this funny little group for British gamers :D

http://edgegamers.org/forums/group.php?groupid=315

For all you Brit's like me, come and join :D

Thank's, and again, see you soon.

Also, to all those who used to be in the DAM BUSTERS house, I'll certainly speak to you soon :)

'Strand is OUR fortress'
 
Welcome back mate! btw which team do you support? MANU or Chealsea? ( Arsenal or Liverpool)
 
Back
Top