Un-Official [Team Demoman] Propraganda Entry

warshy

Poster
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
100
Un-Official [Team Demoman] Propaganda Entry

70v237.jpg


we're coming back and winning this lads...uber me if you see me fighting soldiers!
:)

*edit
also got a question since it's a little vague on the contest rules page
we don't need to put the item name on our picture right?
 
Last edited:
very nice. if this is your 'unofficial' entry, I really want to see your 'official' version.
 
very nice. if this is your 'unofficial' entry, I really want to see your 'official' version.

thanks, its basically the same thing except without the antisteal lines
i might also have to change it if the rules do indicate you need the item name on the picture
 
Look at you, blasting in like Rambro and firing off your launcher like nobrody's business, bro. Serious Brotosaurus Rex action. Brodius Maximus. In fact, your brotitude is so brossential that, in many ways, you are the ultimate brototype: You sprung out of the brotean ooze at the very broment of creation, unformed, unmolded, and became the ultimate bro, more powerful than any who came brofore. I don't fear your power, bro, but I respect it. And I will always brobey it. Brosemite Sam. Potassium Bromide. Brobi Wan Kenobi. Brover Norquist. Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.
 
thanks, its basically the same thing except without the antisteal lines
i might also have to change it if the rules do indicate you need the item name on the picture

I see.

Reading through the rules, I see nothing about naming an item, so you are good.
 
Send this to Valve once you finish! Looks like you have some potential to win.
 
thanks everyone
i'm just going to assume they mean the whole submission as the entry and not the picture

Send this to Valve once you finish! Looks like you have some potential to win.

i saw some pretty sick handdrawn stuff on the steam forums yesterday
it'll be enough if i show up in their gallery on wednesday
 
Look at you, blasting in like Rambro and firing off your launcher like nobrody's business, bro. Serious Brotosaurus Rex action. Brodius Maximus. In fact, your brotitude is so brossential that, in many ways, you are the ultimate brototype: You sprung out of the brotean ooze at the very broment of creation, unformed, unmolded, and became the ultimate bro, more powerful than any who came brofore. I don't fear your power, bro, but I respect it. And I will always brobey it. Brosemite Sam. Potassium Bromide. Brobi Wan Kenobi. Brover Norquist. Like Broseph Stalin, you are leading the way to the dictatorship of the broletariate. It is truly revbrolutionary. Like the Bro v. Wade of our generation. You brobliterate the enemy from the very peak of Mt. Brolympus. That's brolific. But that's the kind of bro you are.

lulz.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top