- Joined
- Jul 11, 2009
- Messages
- 151
As we all know the demoman received two weapon updates. I began thinking about the two weapons and I brainstormed a strategy on using the new targe n' charge option. If I remember correctly an alt mouse click will activate the speed boost and possibly other buffs. This speed boost may be beneficial to a "super" demo jump.
Most people use stickies to do a huge jump. However, a pipebomb can be used to have a large, but not as big jump. But, with the speed buff and the pipebomb weapon as the only option (sticky jump is replaced by the targe n' charge) Then this -might- make a super jump. The sheer speed should theoretically make the demoman do massive long jumps.
I can't wait to get internet to try this out! Has anyone tried this? and if someone has already said and done this i apologize for cluttering up the forums.
Most people use stickies to do a huge jump. However, a pipebomb can be used to have a large, but not as big jump. But, with the speed buff and the pipebomb weapon as the only option (sticky jump is replaced by the targe n' charge) Then this -might- make a super jump. The sheer speed should theoretically make the demoman do massive long jumps.
I can't wait to get internet to try this out! Has anyone tried this? and if someone has already said and done this i apologize for cluttering up the forums.
















