L LUCKY{A|R} Forum Fiend Joined Jul 9, 2007 Messages 601 Nov 15, 2007 #1 thanks for the award guys I had no idea I was going to get it I feel honored thanks
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Nov 15, 2007 #2 Grats to you and many more.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Nov 15, 2007 #3 thank you for mine as well
E Evil-Jester EGO Zealot Joined Oct 27, 2007 Messages 1,573 Nov 15, 2007 #5 i want an award o well gess i have to wait meh
G Gen. Sniper Thread Junky Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 786 Nov 15, 2007 #6 congras to you and the othere well deserved
E Eagle_Eye Rookie Joined Jul 23, 2007 Messages 66 Nov 15, 2007 #7 Way to go guys keep workin hard for ur clan and lets keep it goin ConGrats
U U2Cowboy Rookie Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 40 Nov 15, 2007 #8 Congratulations to all of those who received ribbons.
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Nov 15, 2007 #10 !amazed cooool, ty and nice to all who got em'
L +LuckyShot+ Poster Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 150 Nov 17, 2007 #11 It's purdy. Gratz guys! Oh wait, I got one too....that's interesting.