Leaving for basic.

Atticus

Rookie
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
71
Hi all. I will be leaving for basic training for the Hawaii National Guard on January 4th so I will not be able to be on for 6 to 7 months when I ship out. In the mean time, keep shooting up Donner for me :cool: :P ;)
 
WOW.. nice man, im actually inthe middle of joining the National Guard for California.. LOL. i just need one more medical waiver and im done! hahah.. hoping to ship out for basic on march for 16 weeks, Fort Knox.

Thank you for enlisting!
 
Thank you for serving, Good Luck, Stay Safe :)

And we will all keep shooting up Donner for ya
 
Thank you for your service to our country.

salute.jpg
 
Congrats. Stay safe and come back when you can. We will keep Donner filled with the bullet holes for ya.
 
:D

thanks all for the well wishes. you guys are the greatest. i'll try to log on to donner from time to time before i leave. if not, keep them guns warmed up and loaded for me when i come back to donner ;)
 
Back
Top