Clan Sibling Rivalry!

ZER0C00L

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
2,435
So, my Dad is a big Insurgency player, and always has this server he plays on, he ended up joining a clan and now he has to change MY nickname to -|TDB|-REC.Father. He says he'll get kicked out of the clan if he changes his name to mine, =(e)=?ZER0C00L. So now I have the trouble of trying to change my name every time I get on.:facewall: What should I do!?!?!?!?!
 
I'm rather confused as to what's going on, but it sounds like there is a conflict of having a single STEAM account for 2 people. Legally, you are not supposed to share an account as it violates the ToS. Within eGO it is very confusing and nearly impossible to have two clan members on 1 steam account. If you want to try and work something out talk to a leadership from the Recruiter division. If you want to save you and everyone else the headache, then get another STEAM account.
 
ya spend 10$ and get him an an account with half life 2 ep1 or tf2(this weekend only) and he should be able to play insurgency on that.
 
If he only plays insurgency, you can have him get another steam account for free and download INS since it is a free to play game and then there's two accounts with no cost! :)
 
TDB? The Devils Brigade? lol The worst clan ever, I barely see any Organization.
But Just keep changing your name, who cares!! DON"T BE LAZY
--UNIBROW?--> |:D
 
Insurgency is free is it not? Just make a new account for your dad and he can name it what ever he wants to. Also I'm pretty sure sibling rivalry only applies to two siblings not a son and father.
 
Insurgency is free is it not? Just make a new account for your dad and he can name it what ever he wants to. Also I'm pretty sure sibling rivalry only applies to two siblings not a son and father.

Old thread is old.
 
Back
Top