E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Dec 17, 2010 #21 We need a video of someone singing this.
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Dec 17, 2010 #23 Jamester said: The internet thanks you! Click to expand... And I thank you.
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Dec 15, 2011 #27 A Sunny 2011 Solstice to you all.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Dec 16, 2011 #28 Quaffer said: A Sunny 2011 Solstice to you all. Click to expand... Its snowing here Quaf. Is this thread going to be a yearly bump then? JohnT has departed us, you need to sing about someone else now.
Quaffer said: A Sunny 2011 Solstice to you all. Click to expand... Its snowing here Quaf. Is this thread going to be a yearly bump then? JohnT has departed us, you need to sing about someone else now.
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Dec 16, 2011 #29 Darth said: Is this thread going to be a yearly bump then? JohnT has departed us, you need to sing about someone else now. Click to expand... You have divined my intention, and while he frequents these environs in a less persistent manner, he will always be present in our hearts. I'll allow that I am overdue for a fresh lyric.
Darth said: Is this thread going to be a yearly bump then? JohnT has departed us, you need to sing about someone else now. Click to expand... You have divined my intention, and while he frequents these environs in a less persistent manner, he will always be present in our hearts. I'll allow that I am overdue for a fresh lyric.
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Dec 16, 2011 #30 Well done Quaffer, happy Christmas to you and your family.
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Dec 13, 2012 #31 Yes my friends; it is that time of year. I heard toastado's high school band performing this and it occurred to me that our newer members have not seen this. So once again we resurrect it. Like the everlasting fruit cake.
Yes my friends; it is that time of year. I heard toastado's high school band performing this and it occurred to me that our newer members have not seen this. So once again we resurrect it. Like the everlasting fruit cake.
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Dec 24, 2014 #32 A salubrious solstice to you all.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Dec 25, 2014 #33 Merry christmas, see you all next year!
K Kamikaze Bad Ass EGO Addict Joined Feb 26, 2014 Messages 1,385 Dec 25, 2014 #34 Merry Christmas is John T in this video?