F FoeFighter Active Member Joined Sep 24, 2009 Messages 333 Dec 24, 2009 #21 I burst out laughing when he said "HECK YEAH" but damn that was an epic escape...
S Skill/CJaZ EGO Addict Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 1,225 Dec 24, 2009 #22 +1 to this thread and it's poster.
S stacksondeck Active Member Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 283 Dec 24, 2009 #24 Hahaha, my palms were getting sweaty from all the suspense. Was this better than FYI I'm a Spy? I think **I just watched a bunch of your videos and they're awesome. I feel like I'm in a Michael Bay film haha. Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
Hahaha, my palms were getting sweaty from all the suspense. Was this better than FYI I'm a Spy? I think **I just watched a bunch of your videos and they're awesome. I feel like I'm in a Michael Bay film haha.
Believer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 2,883 Dec 25, 2009 #26 Oh win - oh win oh win oh win.